Saturday, December 18, 2010

Take Kids Because of "Oath Keepers"

The “child protectors” have done it again! They’ve taken a man’s children because he was a member of the “Oath Keepers,” an organization that insists that government employees KEEP the oaths they took. What the hell is wrong with that:? The “child protectors” will use ANYTHING they can to support their unconstitutional and illegal “taking” of people’s children. They falsely told my own mother the wrong date for a hearing on taking my own children more than 30 years ago after I dutifully showed up at hearing after hearing, only to have it postponed. They had NOTHING they could show against me, but used the fact I didn’t show up for that last hearing as an excuse to take my two boys, anyway. I haven’t seen, nor spoken to them since, even though I was found guilty of NOTHING. They LIED, then took my children, for NO REASON. Is it any wonder I hate the very ground these evil people walk on? (Oath Keepers)

No comments: