Sunday, May 17, 2009

Teaching Children About Gay Sex?

In California (Alameda: I don’t know if it’s Alameda County or the City of Alameda. The story doesn’t say) they insist on teaching KINDERGARTEN children about gay sex to “eradicate homophobia,” a “made-up word” to intimate that anybody who is against homosexuality is somehow "mentally aberrant." I have nothing against what people do in the privacy of their bedrooms. That’s their business, not mine. But when they INSIST on teaching KINDERGARTEN-age children about ANY kind of sex, I draw the line. I don’t much like it when they simply OFFER such courses. But I’m violently OPPOSED to it when they make it MANDATORY. Of course, the “child protectors” have been working to destroy parental authority for a long time. I guess they think they’ve made enough progress in that direction that they can call any parents who object to such teachings “abusers” and get away with it. I don’t think so. (One News Now)

No comments: